For quick, professional and Friendly PCB manufacturing and PCB assembly you can rely on, talk to QualiEco Circuits
- Introduction to PCBs
- How to read and understand QualiEco’s technicalcapability statement
- Open source/commercial PCB design softwares and common output formats
- Auditing your PCB manufacturer
- Ordering PCB – make the most out of your spending
- Understanding PCB manufacturing - Part I (Drilling)
- Understanding PCB manufacturing - Part I (Imaging and Etching)
- Via Tenting, Via Filling (LPI method) & Via Plugging (Via In Pad – Conductive OR Non-Conductive)
- Bow & Twist (Part I) – Understand the Non-Conformance & its Calculation Methods
- Bow & Twist (Part II) – Minimise the Non-Conformance by Improving PCB Design, Production & Assembly Processes
- Flexible PCBs (Part I) - Pure Flexible and Hybrid Rigid-Flexible PCBs, A New Era in Electronics Manufacturing
- Flexible PCBs (Part II) - Difference between Rigid & Flexible PCBs in Material, Technical Specs, Design Rules and Manufacturing Technologies
- Flexible PCBs (Part III) –Design Tips for Effective PCB Manufacturing and to Improve Product Quality
We are one-stop solution provider for all your contract assembly requirements. We have the capability and resources to provide PCB assemblies, as well as cable and harness assemblies.
What our customers say?
QualiEco Circuits Limited is an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. They always deliver what is promised
For printed circuit boards (PCBs) or PCB assembly you can count on. Talk to the friendly and experienced team at QualiEco Circuits, New Zealand.