- July 2016 - Special Edition Flexible and Rigid-Flexible PCBs – New Era in Electronics Manufacturing
- December 2015 Understanding PCB manufacturing - Part I (Imaging and Etching)
- November 2015 Understanding PCB manufacturing - Part I (Drilling)
- October 2015 Ordering PCB – make the most out of your spending
- September 2015 Auditing your PCB manufacturer
- August 2015 Open source/commercial PCB design softwares and common output formats
- July 2015 How to read and understand QualiEco’s technicalcapability statement
- June 2015 Introduction to PCBs
If you want to benefit from our monthly Technical Guide, please subscribe here.
PCB Design Tips
When designing a PCB, try to limit the amount of draws you use. Draws use a lot of memory and slow the programming time. Use a flash for pads instead.
We have capability to manufacture Single Sided/Layer (SS), Double Sided/Layer (DS-NPTH & DS-PTH) and MultiLayer (up to 24 layers) PCBs with RoHS as an option.
Need to know more about
What our client says?
QualiEco Circuits Limited has the potential to be an excellent supplier to us! We appreciate the quality of service and support that we receive from QualiEco Circuits. Always deliver what is promised.Susan Chuard
Quality Assurance Supervisor